Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Weekend with Base (Our Dorm Floor)



Santa Barbara floor retreat. That's where Gail and I were this past weekend. Although it would take a lot of time to describe the entire event, we hope to provide you soon, dear reader, with a rundown of some of the highlights of our expedition. They include, but are not limited to:
- Encounters (through the glass) with a transient who made his bed outside the church in which we were sleeping.
- The tale of the Burning Bug (along the same vein as the burning bush, although it occurred significantly later and was somewhat less supernatural)
- The Life and Times of Dennis, the mystery maverick we met when Gail lost her ID card, a guy tracked us down, and we had to retrieve it from a Camarillo Taco Bell.

No comments: