Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Readers Have Spoken

In a scientific, democratic poll, we asked you readers this week where Gail and I should travel next. Chicago took an early lead, but it wasn't long before underdogs like Mexico and Charleston S.C. threatened to win over.

But alas, time expired, and the winner of this week's poll -- edging out Seattle, WA by a single vote, is The Windy City.


Thank you for your votes, and please take this opportunity to weigh in on whether or not Gail and I look like sisters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if it's too late to vote or not but I also vote for Chicago. Which would mean that it wins by 2 votes instead of one, doubling the edge. Also chicago is a way cool city and it is the closest one on the list.