Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Saturday, September 29, 2007

NoHo: Fun in Rain or Shine (or Soap)


I thought I was content watching everyone else have fun.

However, once I realized I had the serene, laid back face of a mom watching her kids play in the pool, I knew I had to go in. I'm not grown up, yet.
Heck no.

North Horton had a slip'n slide on the front lawn that was graciously organized by Nate Mitchell, our AS senator.


It was awesome!

You can't beat music, burgers, soap, water and tarp combined. All that plus awesome Horton people? I'm there.

Michelle unfortunately had a Chimes meeting, but she showed up later for food and conversation.

This is the simple college fun people talk about.

No comments: