Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

We wanted to end our semester together with a bang -- perhaps a trip to the Disney Concert Hall or some other downtown L.A. venue. Unfortunately, life got in the way -- in the form of a 5-page paper for my Marine Mammals class and some extensive packing.

So we went on a whirlwind trip of La Mirada instead, finding as many inflatable Santas and/or polar bear wannabe Santas) as possible. And good news -- we successfully completed the mission without provoking any responses from local chapters of the Neighborhood Watch.




















3 comments:

Michael Farr said...

Haha...I'd have to say that last picture of Michelle behind the train is my favorite.

Jenna Lyndsay said...

Michelle, I think for Christmas, you should ask for a coat. haha. D.C. and now a blanket? :) This is great. One of our neighbors had a huge blow up turkey in their lawn so 4 of us girls went and asked them to take a picture of us in front of it. They obliged happily and said to come back at Christmas for more pictures. haha.

Gail said...

My favorite is the one of Michelle with her purple blanket...the stuff behind her is sooo ugly!