Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wipe Out

Apologies for our extended absence on Skippy. This could be attributed to 1) the fact that Gail and I have been on the East Coast as of late, conferencing it up; 2) the fact that my camera direly needs to be replaced and 3) the fact that we've been swamped with work recently and have had few opportunities for blog/video-worthy excursions.

Nevertheless, the polls are open and we thank you, reader, for voting. After jumping off the blocks for an early lead, Gail pulled ahead in the rankings. Apparently, readers believe that Gail has 350% greater chance of owning me in a fight. We're still not exactly sure why readers were so adamant about this, despite the fact that Gail is most assuredly a carnivore and thus has a significant muscle-mass advantage over Michelle. Oh, and the fact that she's in a weight-training class.

Still, Gail turned down my challenge for a real matchup. Sorry guys, maybe next time.

No comments: