Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Sunday, October 21, 2007

All for the sake of the Fund

Gail and I are considering starting up a scholarship fund with the intention of promoting Biola's journalism department. A $3,000 per year renewable scholarship, we hope the "McCurry Prize for Excellence in Journalism" will attract top notch recruits into the department.

Though our current funds consist of a paltry $66 (which we actually wanted to spend on a trip to Seattle), our dear friend Dustin, namesake of the scholarship, has graciously obliged to help fund the Fund, since he is anticipating a massive cash windfall once he graduates with a biochem degree.


I've drafted a logo for the fund. Comments and/or suggestions are welcomed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that fund should be for bilingual journalists