Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Las Biblias

Confession: We committed several cultural sins while traveling around Seoul. Michelle didn't eat kimchi (a Korean staple food) OR street food, and Gail wore sneakers (no sexy heels?!) for the entire week. Besides that, the fact that we lived in the same pair of tights is just kinda gross. That and we don't want to know what happened before us in our room at the love motel.

Despite all our trespasses, however, we faithfully used our graduation gifts from the Biola journalism department -- perfect travel-sized Bibles. As we read in Proverbs and Psalms, a wise person listens to correction.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

my biola 100th anniversary graduation Bible was stolen in Ecuador... sigh