Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Friday, December 12, 2008

Driving at the Break of Dawn



1. Gas was cheap - it had just ducked to about $1.92 a gallon when we got on the road. That didn't, however, make it any easier to actually pump the gas (a skill I notoriously lack). After a few tries, a few mishaps with that Arco ATM, and a near-death encounter between myself and a taco truck, we were on the road.
This is what Stewart looks like at roughly 5 in the morning, when we drove over to pick up our three extra passengers
And finally, Gail is always prepared for the road with a nutritious snack. This time around, the dairy food group was represented with this family-sized bag of Cheetos.













No comments: