Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beauty Queen, Check

Michelle now has one more thing to check off her list of accomplishments -- being in a beauty pageant.

Michelle was one of the three girls in our house to compete in Miss Fullerton 2009. They even got the rules changed so they could get in.

Amanda, Michelle and Jessica were all so, so so, beautiful and knocked the competition out of the water with their superior piano performances and eloquent interviews.

I'm so proud of Michelle! It was so fun to see her pick out her outfits, do her morning sit-ups and practice the probing interview questions -- nearly all 1,000 of them. Michelle's eveningwear was of particular note, as everyone agreed with our friend Dirk that she looked like a Disney princess.
There's just no way I'd ever be in a pageant, so props to Rindels here for having the guts to stick it out with all the pressure. Enjoy the scholarship money, beautiful. You earned it.
Love always, Gail.













No comments: